Our Young Professionals Program is for Masters-level graduates and early-career professionals with 1 to 3 years of experience looking to become a management consultant.
You’ll work on complex projects alongside experts who will rely on your skills and insights.
How our program works:
- You’ll join our central consulting team, be trained and do hands-on work to support business development and project activities across our areas of expertise and markets.
- Young professionals graduating from our program move to a specialized team that meets both their career goals and our business priorities.
- Learn more about what entry-level or junior consultants do at CPCS or about our Young Professionals Program.
Co-op and internships
CPCS accepts applications all year long.
Gain valuable work experience in your field while completing your studies.
You could join our corporate services team or one of our advisory groups.
- Transportation advisory
- Public-private partnerships
- Infrastructure analytics
- Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Affairs
- Marketing and Communications
- Talent Management
We’re always looking for emerging professionals, co-op students and interns.
Buddy system + mentorship program
Easy access to senior leaders and executives
My experience leading a solar desalination initiative
“My ideal career is one where I can have a positive development impact by helping achieve growth in emerging markets and less in developed countries”Read more