Where will your energy take you? Build a career at CPCS.
We offer a world of opportunities for emerging professionals and co-op students.
You’ll be treated like a friend, coached, supported and trusted to make decisions.
You won’t have all the answers, and that’s okay. Just show up eager to learn, contribute, grow and have fun.
Our Young Professionals Program is for new Masters-level graduates and early-career professionals with 1 to 3 years of experience looking to become a management consultant and have an impact right away.
You’ll work on complex projects alongside experienced experts who will rely on your skills and insights.
How our program works:
- You’ll join our central consulting team, be trained and do hands-on work to support business development and project activities across our areas of expertise and markets.
- Successful young professionals graduating from our program will move to a specialized team that meets both their career goals and our business priorities.
- Learn more about what entry-level or junior consultants do at CPCS or about our Young Professionals Program.
Co-op and internship recruitment
CPCS welcomes co-op students and interns all year long.
Gain valuable work experience in your field while completing your studies.
Find a co-op placement or internship in one of our consulting or corporate teams:
- Technical Units such as Global Transport, Infrastructure Development, Power and Infrastructure Analytics
- Communication and Marketing
- Human resources
We’re always looking for emerging professionals, co-op students and interns.
Buddy system + mentorship program
Easy access to senior leaders and executives
My experience leading a solar desalination initiative
“My ideal career is one where I can have a positive development impact by helping achieve growth in emerging markets and less in developed countries”Read more