CPCS moves its Dakar office to a new location
Address: Résidence Mame Yacine, 01 Apartment F4 (4th floor on the right), Lot N° R101, Sacré-Cœur 3 Pyrotechnie
CPCS’s global workforce is growing and so is the firm’s portfolio of infrastructure projects in Sub-Saharan Africa
- New office located in the Cité Keur Gorgui business district in the heart of Dakar
- Modern office can accommodate up to 8 professionals and allows local team to better connect with clients
- Locate the office on Google Map
“Infrastructure developers know that a foothold in Dakar is a window to Sub-Saharan Africa,” says Jocelyn Leclerc, Vice President at CPCS.
Deep infrastructure work in Sub-Saharan Africa
“This is above all a project office,” says Jocelyn. “It’s a hub where we can work on our concurrent projects in the sub-region and the whole African continent.”
In light of a winning bid to be the financial advisor to the Senegalese government in the negotiation of a regional express train in 2015 and the creation of Senegal’s electricity road map in 2018, infrastructure opportunities are multiplying.
CPCS team members working from the Dakar office are currently involved in a number of projects:
- Improving PPP frameworks in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Restructuring the public transport network in Dakar
- Developing regulatory and institutional frameworks for the logistics sector in Tunisia
Other projects led by CPCS in Sub-Saharan Africa include a multimodal transport infrastructure strategy and supporting the Central African Power Pool in implementing a regional energy policy.
CPCS is a global management consulting firm specializing in infrastructure. CPCS solves challenges specific to transport, power and public-private partnerships. The firm is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with offices across Africa and globally.