CPCS among Canada’s top small and medium employers
CPCS, a firm advising infrastructure leaders, has been recognized as a top employer among small and medium businesses in Canada according to the prestigious Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition project.
Why CPCS is a top employer
This caught the jury’s attention:
- CPCS helps employees prioritize their well-being with a dedicated health and wellness subsidy (can be used to cover the costs of wellness programs and associated fees) and coverage for mental health practitioners as part of its benefits plan (to $1,000)
- CPCS encourages employees to prepare for the future with retirement planning assistance and matching RSP contributions — additionally, the company offers phased-in work options allowing employees nearing retirement to gradually reduce their hours
- CPCS supports employees who want to start a family with maternity and parental leave top-up, to 70 per cent of salary ranging from four to 15 weeks, depending on the employee
CPCS, top employer in 2 categories
CPCS won two awards in 2023, recognizing our organizational culture and outstanding human capital management practices.
- Top Canadian Small and Medium Employers (SMEs)
- Top 50 Employers in Canada’s National Capital Region
We are a strategic and technical consulting firm focused on transportation, energy and public-private partnership infrastructure projects.
- Services: Economic analyses, feasibility studies, transaction advice, infrastructure optimization, analytics and data science, strategic planning, decarbonization and energy transition plans, among others
- Team: 160 people
- Experience: Over 1600 projects completed in over 110 countries
- Offices: 4 offices in Canada (Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto) and around the world
About the competition
The 2023 winners were announced in this special magazine published in The Globe and Mail. Detailed reasons for selection for each of this year’s winners, as well as additional stories and photos are accessible via the competition homepage.
You may also like:
- CPCS named a top employer in Ottawa-Gatineau
- Learn about our firm’s total compensation package
- CPCS transportation advisor wins rail award