CPCS relocates U.S. HQ in response to sustained growth
Address: 1028 33rd Street, N.W., Suite 320, Washington, D.C., 20007
U.S. arm of transportation management consulting firm settles in new Georgetown office as its public and private sector infrastructure advisory services continue to grow nationwide
- Office located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C., at the center of the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland (DMV) region
- New HQ anchors CPCS ground operations in California, Oregon, Texas, Wisconsin, Illinois, New York and Florida
- U.S. advisors currently leading high-profile transport projects nationwide, including engagements in Ohio, Texas, Delaware and California
- Locate the office on Google Map
Right beside Georgetown University and a stroll away from the Key Bridge, CPCS’s new U.S. office is the perfect spot to welcome clients in the nation’s capital.
More space for a growing U.S. team
“New faces joined us right before COVID-19 hit, and now we’re hiring additional staff,” says Donald Ludlow, U.S. Vice President at CPCS. “This office can accommodate our team’s future growth in an amazing space that includes patios for outside work and meetings.
“It’s the perfect spot to collaborate with clients and team members and to enjoy nearby cafes, trails, and water,” says Washington-based CPCS consultant Rahil Saeedi. “At our doorstep is the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal, Capital Crescent Trail and Potomac River.”
Some key U.S. projects underway:
- Developing a statewide logistics plan to spur economic development in Ohio
- Examining rail safety governance for the Washington State Legislature
- Devising solutions to improve truck parking conditions in Delaware
CPCS is a global management consulting firm specializing in infrastructure. CPCS solves challenges specific to transport, power and public-private partnerships. The firm is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, with offices across Africa and the U.S.