Principal, Climate Change Lead
Elizabeth (Liz) oversees climate change advisory at CPCS. She has more than 15 years of experience in policy, planning and strategy in the transportation and infrastructure sectors.
Liz has worked with public and private sector clients in Canada and internationally and across all modes of transport. Her consulting experience spans projects related to freight planning, strategic planning, market analysis, infrastructure governance and funding.
Liz has been with the company since 2007, with the exception of a year and a half spent as a Senior Policy Advisor in the Trade Policy Group at Transport Canada from 2018 to 2020.
Prior to her career at CPCS, Liz worked as a consultant at Cambridge Economic Policy Associates in the U.K. for four years. She also has experience working for various non-profit organizations in Ecuador and Senegal and for the Canadian International Development Agency.
- Master of Science, Development Management, London School of Economics
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics and International Development, Queen’s University
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
3 fun facts:
- Favourite activities include hiking, running and skiing
- Certified yoga instructor as of 2018
- Enjoys discussions about financial literacy
P: +1 (613) 237-2500