Global Director, Aviation
Jean-Marc Bourreau has over 20 years of experience in management, operations, strategic planning and transaction advisory in the aviation sector. He has executed over 200 projects, including several high-profile transaction advisory assignments, in more than 100 countries for both the private and public sectors.
Before joining CPCS, he was the Chief Operating Officer of IOS Partners, Inc. There, he managed the development and execution of a large portfolio of international projects, mostly related to economic and financial development as well as transaction advisory services. Jean-Marc also served for several years as the Operations Director of the Juan Santamaría International Airport, Costa Rica.
Jean-Marc is passionate about diversity and enjoys being exposed to a wide array of cultures.
- 1997: Master of Arts, Economics, University of Delaware
- 1995: Master, Economics and Finance, Université Lumière Lyon 2
- A health protocol to reopen the African skies?
- Global aviation and COVID-19
- My dream of travelling tomorrow
- Lived in Madagascar
P: +1 786-431-9875