Partner and Vice President, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Miho has over 15 years of experience working in international organizations – including the World Bank – advising national governments in infrastructure strategy/development, institutional structure/reform, PPP and privatization and capacity development in the transport and power sectors.
Since joining CPCS, Miho has played key roles as a project manager, an economist and a transaction advisor.
She is currently directing multiple projects:
- Detailed Scoping Study for Africa Integrated High Speed Rail Network for NEPAD-AU Development Agency
- Transaction Advisor for Kafue Gorge Lower Hydro Power Project for ZESCO
- Co-Transaction Advisory Services for Beitbridge-Harare (R1)-Harare-Chirundu (R3)
- Development of Programme for Infrastructure Development for Africa Priority Action Plan for 2020-2030 (PIDA-PAP2)
- Mozambique Energy Sector Reform Roadmap
2002: MA, International Relations (Development Economics), The John Hopkins University – Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced Studies (SAIS)