Solutions for transportation infrastructure across Canada and the U.S.
Some of our popular work include:
- Developing a strategic business plan for the Utah Inland Port Authority
- Conducting research on the last mile for Florida’s Department of Transportation
- Identifying Canada’s worst traffic bottlenecks for the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA)
Transportation agencies, governments at all levels and other organizations turn to CPCS for practical solutions to advance their transportation and power priorities.
How we help clients
- Perform transportation market analyses and competitiveness studies
- Deliver passenger and freight traffic forecasting and modelling
- Develop strategic planning documents
- Assess impacts of regulation on markets and competition
- Advise on freight planning and business strategy
- Provide financial and economic advisory services