CPCS partners with Carol Deveney to enhance its delivery of sponsorship, governance and assurance services on major capital transportation programs across North America
CPCS and Carol Deveney have formed a strategic partnership to deliver advisory services in project sponsorship, governance, and assurance to transportation organizations in Canada and the United States. Leveraging extensive international experience, this collaboration further deepen CPCS’s capability to support transportation organizations in attaining favorable project outcomes and optimizing benefits.
- CPCS is a specialized management consulting firm that focuses on infrastructure projects.
- CPCS brings together a unique blend of management consulting skills and extensive sector-specific technical knowledge to assist its clients.
- CPCS has a strong track record of supporting the successful development and delivery of major transit programs throughout North America.
- Notable clients include the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), Transport Canada, TransLink, Metrolinx, VIA Rail, Caltrain, Hitachi Rail, and Amtrak.
About Carol Deveney
Carol is an internationally recognized expert in project sponsorship and has held senior executive roles in public sector transport organizations in the UK and Canada with accountability for investments in the multi-billions.
“There’s a better way, and we’re here to offer what very few firms can claim, which is having true and proven expertise and experience in sponsorship, governance and assurance within the transport sector,” says Adrian Lightstone, Head of the CPCS Canadian Division and Major Projects.
“Sponsorship is a critical success factor in delivering transport projects. Sponsors lead benefits realization and business cases so that we can be clear that investment gets made in the correct projects,” says Carol Deveney, See Change’s Managing Director. “My focus is on helping our clients establish governance, undertake assurance, and lead business cases with accountability for the delivery of the benefits.”
- Project and program governance
- Project assurance
- Training and capacity building
- Benefits management
- Tool development
- Subject matter expertise
Explore our Major Project Advisory solutions.
Watch this explainer video to learn what a sponsor is.
Buy Carol Deveney’s book How to Sponsor Projects: A practical guide to Sponsoring Projects and Business Change.