Principal Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Alec’s work incorporates data analytics, transport economics and transit planning.
Before joining CPCS, Alec led transit service planning studies, business cases, new mobility policy analyses and infrastructure analytics projects within WSP’s Advisory Services team.
- Master of Applied Science, Transportation Engineering (thesis on transit analytics), University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Queen’s University
3 fun facts:
- Grows approximately 1,000 garlic bulbs every year using a Raspberry Pi controlled irrigation system
- Nearly launched a business selling skyr (Icelandic yogurt)
- Spent a couple of summers in Scotland raising 10,000 pheasants and learning to unicycle