Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
As a junior infrastructure consultant, Alejandro joins CPCS’s Young Professionals Program with a deep interest in the history of economic thought, impact investing and public-private partnerships. He’s determined to become a Chartered Financial Analyst and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst holder.
Prior to CPCS, Alejandro worked in cybersecurity, co-founded a real estate development company and analyzed investment opportunities in Asia for a family office.
He speaks English and Spanish fluently and is working on becoming fluent in French. He also has a basic command of Portuguese and Japanese.
- Master of Science, Finance, IE Business School, Madrid
- Master of Science, Management, IE Business School, Madrid
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, University of Navarra, Spain
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys horology (the study of timepieces)
- Bought his first stock at the age of 11
- Plans to appear on Forbes by the age of 40