Principal Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Alpha is specialized in infrastructure and renewable energy project financing and structuring, as well as financial asset management.
He has 10 years of experience as a financial advisor and as a lender, where he led and co-led transactions from origination to financial close. He also has experience in asset management, including all aspects of due diligence and financing agreements negotiation.
Alpha’s experience in project finance includes building and reviewing financial models, running financing competitions, hiring and managing advisors, negotiating term sheets and credit agreements, reviewing related financing documentation and preparing investment memorandums.
As an advisor, his clients have included equity sponsors, project developers, construction contractors, indigenous communities, and infrastructure funds.
- Master of Sciences, Applied Finance, ESG-UQAM, Canada
- Specialized Graduate Diplomas, Finance, ESG-UQAM, Canada
- Bachelor of Economics, CY Cergy Paris University, France
3 fun facts:
- Brazil is his favourite soccer team
- Aspires to teach the basics of infrastructure project finance to younger generations
- Enjoys spending time with his two daughters