Andrea Gonzalez Pavia
Andrea supports project activities across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets. She’s experienced in conducting research, data analysis and outreach.
Prior to joining CPCS, Andrea has worked with governments, international organizations, and non-governmental organizations in Mexico, Canada and the United States.
She enjoys working on projects that make way for an equitable, inclusive and sustainable society.
- Master of Science, Applied, Bioresource Engineering: Environmental Engineering, McGill University, Canada
- Bachelor of Science, Sustainable Development Engineering, Tec of Monterrey, Mexico
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys learning new things by completing online courses and certifications
- Has a personal reading record of 7 books in 7 days
- Loves volunteering with different organizations