Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Development
Anurag is a financial specialist with seven years of experience in the transport, water, urban and climate resilience sectors.
Anurag has played various roles in project development, transactions advisory and other consulting mandates. His responsibilities include financial modeling, investment research, project management, stakeholder consultations, research and policy analysis and report writing.
- High Speed Rail (HSR), Africa
- Coastal Areas Management, West Africa
- PIDA-PAP 2, Africa
In addition to having worked in Africa, Anurag also brings project experience from India, Sri Lanka and the United States.
Anurag regularly publishes research on climate finance and economics.
- 2018: Master’s, Public Administration, Harvard University
- 2015: M.A., Political Science, Indira Ghandi National Open University
- 2011: B.Eng., Electrical and Electronics, Birla Institute of Technology and Science
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys reading about political philosophy, diplomacy and state politics
- Used to run half marathons before transitioning into CrossFit
- Attempting to learn the piano in his free time
P: +1 (613) 237-2500