Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Arnaud supports projects across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets.
Prior to joining CPCS, Arnaud was a researcher and social impact evaluator at SiMPACT Strategy Group, where he supported Social Return on Investments studies for organizations seeking to communicate the social and environmental impact of their activities alongside financial returns.
He also has academic experience researching sustainable transportation solutions, which was presented to the City of Toronto to support their net zero emissions goal.
- Master of Global Affairs, Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, Canada
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Sociology, University of Toronto, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Reads and speaks basic Japanese
- Played semi-professional soccer in Ontario
- Appreciates the art of filmmaking