Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Ashok has experience in transportation planning and forecasting, GIS and big-data analysis.
Some of the projects Ashok has worked on:
- A study on the intermodal competition in the inter-city passenger transportation market
- A site selection study for a rail-served facility
- Analysis of goods movement in Lower Mainland BC
Prior to working at CPCS, Ashok supported transportation modeling at Alberta Transportation and assisted in updating the provincial travel demand model.
Ashok’s Master’s thesis focuses on the destination choice modeling for the trucking activity in Calgary.
- 2018: M.Sc., Transportation Engineering, University of Calgary
- 2016: B.A., Civil Engineering, Ghandi Institute of Technology & Management
3 fun facts:
- Leads an outdoorsy lifestyle that includes biking, hiking, skiing and playing basketball
- Committed to leading a car-free lifestyle
- Plans to add French as his fourth language
P: +1 613-237-2500