Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Development
Asim has eight years of experience in policy advisory, project finance and infrastructure investment management.
More specifically, Asim has developed and managed investments of complex infrastructure assets, such as water and wastewater treatment plants and networks, higher education, social housing and urban mobility.
Asim currently works with the Infrastructure Development Unit, where he leads the development of marine transport and renewable energy projects in Africa.
Prior to joining CPCS, Asim worked for the Islamic Development Bank in Jeddah, where he managed a portfolio of US $4.5 billion in infrastructure investments in 22 markets across Asia, Africa and Latin America. He also consulted on various economic analysis projects with multilateral development banks and led analytical work on household surveys, data analysis, access to basic infrastructure and services and living standards measurement.
- 2012: M.A., Public Administration, Harvard University
- 2009: B.Sc. (hons.), Economics, Lahore University of Management Sciences
3 fun facts:
- Has lived in seven countries across three continents
- Is an avid cricket historian
- Has attended a fighter pilot program
P: +1 (613) 237-2500