Exclusive Associate, UK and Europe
Assaf is a senior contracts and claims expert and a certified arbitrator. He specializes in international construction contracts and contentious business matters.
For almost 20 years, Assaf has worked on large infrastructure construction projects, from the tender phase to commercial operation, specializing in complex arbitration proceedings.
- Assaf is the chair and founder of the Society of Construction Law Israel
- He’s a member of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe Team of Specialists in Geneva (ToS) and is Israel’s first delegate to the ToS
- Bachelor of Arts in social studies (economics, political science and sociology), Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Law degree (LL. B), Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Master of Arts in general philosophy, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- The final exam of his philosophy degree was on feminist theories, including the writings of Susan Moller Okin and the views of classic philosophers on feminism
- Loves museums and art
- Is a fan of the British television comedy sketch show Monty Python