Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Atinuke supports projects across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets. As a finance and sustainable development professional, she specializes in project finance, program administration and project evaluation.
Atinuke enjoys development finance and has supported the development of infrastructure projects in Nigeria and contributed to World Bank evaluation reports on digital infrastructure, financial inclusion, and blended finance. She has also supported the management of a digital development trust fund.
She has worked for clients in West Africa, the UK, and the US.
- Master of Arts, International Economics and Development, Johns Hopkins University SAIS, USA
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, University of Lagos, Nigeria
3 fun facts:
- Loves baking and trying out new recipes.
- Her favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, and she’s been to the Jane Austen Centre in Bath, UK
- Loves history and travel and has visited the Stonehenge in the UK and Teotihuacan in Mexico