Boris Jacouty, MBA
Principal Consultant, Anglophone and Lusophone Africa
Boris has 15 years of experience developing infrastructure projects in support of poverty reduction. He’s worked and traveled extensively across Sub-Saharan Africa.
His experience combines conceptualizing and managing international development projects with budgets over CAD $20 million and advising on infrastructure development in the transport and power sectors.
With CPCS, Boris participated in feasibility studies in the transport sector and contributed to public-private partnership (PPP) transactions in the power, transport and agricultural sectors.
Boris believes the key to sustainable infrastructure development combines financial and social value creation strategies.
- Executive Master of Business Administration, McGill – HEC, Canada
- Master of Arts, International Relations and European Studies, University of Kent, UK
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Jean Moulin University – Lyon 3, France
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer team
- Knows the perfect recipe for poached eggs
- Recently picked up surfing
P: +1 (613) 237-2500