Boris Jacouty, MBA
Principal Consultant, Infrastructure Development
Boris possesses 15 years of experience developing infrastructure projects in support of poverty reduction.
His experience combines conceptualizing and managing international development projects with budgets over CAD $20 million and advising on infrastructure development in the transport and power sectors.
With CPCS, Boris participated in feasibility studies in the transport sector and contributed to public-private partnership (PPP) transactions in the power, transport and agricultural sectors.
Boris believes that the key to successful sustainable infrastructure development combines financial and social value creation strategies.
Currently based in Dakar, Boris has worked and traveled extensively through Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 2016: MBA, EMBA McGill – HEC
- 1999: M.A., International Relations and European Studies, University of Kent
- 1998: B.A., Political Science, Jean Moulin University – Lyon 3
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer team
- Knows the perfect recipe for poached eggs
- Recently picked up surfing
P: +1 (613) 237-2500