Carine’s work combines economic development with energy and environmental issues.
Before joining CPCS, she analyzed commodities and market prices in emerging countries as an economist at Desjardins.
- 2017: Master’s, Specialized Economic Analysis, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- 2016: B.A., Economics, McGill University
3 fun facts:
- Took several improv and acting classes to get out of her comfort zone
- Was a judge at the “Jeux économiques du Québec”
- Occasionally brings baked goods to the office
P: +1 (613) 237-2500 ext. 357