Consultant, Public-Private Partnerships
Chang-Boong helps public and private sector clients develop policy and financing solutions to deliver sustainable infrastructure.
He has published on issues related to climate-related risks and their impacts on infrastructure delivered as PPPs in developing countries.
Prior to joining CPCS, Chang-Boong worked at the Securities Commission Malaysia specializing in debt capital market development and regulation. He contributed to the development of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) standards for green, social and sustainability bonds as well as Malaysia’s five-year sustainable finance blueprint.
At Princeton University, Chang-Boong was the 2021 recipient of the Nomura Securities Company’s Fellowship in Public and International Affairs established in 1988 to honor the American economist, Paul Volcker.
- Master in Public Affairs, Princeton University, US
- Master of Economics, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Malaya, Malaysia
3 Fun Facts:
- Enjoys watching anime, reading manga and playing video games
- Enjoys comedy movies, stand-ups and good puns
- Loves solo backpacking and making new friends