Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Charles is a junior consultant supporting project activities across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets.
Charles has contributed to renewable energy projects, the development of biogas plants and worked in the vehicle fuel industry.
He has experience in the energy sector and knowledge of financial modelling, environmental impact assessment and feasibility studies.
- Master Energy Finance Carbone, University Paris-Dauphine, France
- Engineer’s degree in agronomy and environment, École nationale supérieure agronomique de Toulouse (ENSAT), France
3 fun facts:
- Tames parrots in his free time
- Earned a black belt in Judo
- Loves to dance and wishes he could travel to the 1930s for a night