Contracts Manager, UK and Europe
Charlotte supports legal and operations activities, such as producing high-quality legal precedents, liaising with associates to create and maintain professional CVs and managing a wide range of administrative tasks.
Charlotte studied Molecular Genetics at the University of Birmingham before converting to Law. She has since completed a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) and a Legal Practice Course (LPC), and will soon pursue training to become a lawyer (solicitor).
- 2019-2020: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School Cambridge
- 2017-2018: Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School Cambridge
- 2014-2017: BSc., Molecular Genetics, University of Birmingham
3 fun facts:
- Grew up in a windmill in the Cambridgeshire fens
- Worked on conservation sites in Southern Africa and Central America, supporting Rhino and Turtle populations respectively
- Has a friendly chocolate Labrador dog called Ruby
P: +44 (0)7377 866334