Global Director, Power
Clara has over 17 years of experience working in the power sector in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Her expertise covers every part of the power sector value chain: elaboration of policies and strategies, design of enabling frameworks, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies of power generation, transmission and distribution infrastructure. Her experience in sustainable energy includes renewable energy, energy efficiency, rural/peri-urban electrification and environmental and climate change issues.
- 2007: Post-graduate course in Energy Systems Optimization, Mines ParisTech
- 2001: M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, École Supérieure d’Électricité
- 2001: B.Sc., Computer Engineering, Bauman Moscow State Technical University
3 fun facts:
- Has worked and lived for six months in Pyongyang, North Korea
- Ambition to cycle-commute to work through the Canadian winter, but hasn’t succeeded – yet
- Big fan of Franco-Belgian comics