Associate Global Director, Legal
Clémentine is a lawyer specialized in complex infrastructure projects and issues.
- Prior to joining CPCS, she was a partner at the business law firm Blakes in its infrastructure and public procurement groups
- Has more than 15 years of experience in infrastructure, public-private partnerships, project development and management as well as public procurement
- Speaks and write fluently in English, French and Spanish
Clémentine has advised national and international public and private entities and financial institutions on infrastructure projects in social, health and cultural infrastructure, as well as transportation and renewable energy. Her expertise covers processes, engineering, construction agreements, equipment supply agreements and operation/maintenance agreements. She also assists in project administration and management, as well as in dispute resolution for issues pertaining to construction, stakeholder relations, interfacing, operations, governance and strategic development.
As part of her public procurement practice, Clémentine has provided local and international public and private sector stakeholders with legal advice and opinions on procurement processes, risk management and mitigation, project structuring, agreements and compliance issues related to governance and integrity.
- Presides the steering committee of the Montréal Chapter of the Women’s Infrastructure Network
- Is a director on the board of the Blue Metropolis Foundation
- Volunteers for Lawyers Without Borders Canada
- Currently pursuing a graduate diploma in Dispute Prevention and Resolution (D.E.S.S), Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Admitted to the Québec Bar
- Bachelor of Civil Laws, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Master of Laws (Comparative law), McGill University, Canada
- Master of Laws (Comparative), Université Paris I & Paris II (Panthéon-Sorbonne/Panthéon-Assas), France
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Liverpool, UK
- Bachelor in European and Comparative Law, Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV, France
- Certificate in Criminal Sciences, Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV, France
- The Legal 500 Canada – 2020-2022 (Public Procurement – Next Generation Partner)
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – 2020-2022 (Public Procurement Law – 2022 Lawyer of the year)
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory – 2018-2022 (Infrastructure Law)
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2017 (Leading Lawyers to Watch – Infrastructure Law)
- The 2017 Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-Border Corporate Lawyers in Canada (Corporate Lawyers to Watch)
- Enjoys writing and has published a book titled Juste une bosse. The book took her about two years to complete and is a story about what it’s like to live with a disease.
- Volunteered with Lawyers without Borders Canada in Guatemala, working on human rights cases before the Inter-American Court of Human Right at the Myrna Mack Foundation
- Loves to hike and is trying to convince her family to like it
P: +1 613-237-2500