Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Cynthia has worked for various public, private and international organizations, such as the United Nations Development Program.
Her experience led her to develop sustainable development solutions by establishing inclusive private sector business models and involving base-of-pyramid markets in the public health, tourism and biodiversity sectors in Ethiopia, India and the Middle East, respectively.
Cynthia is passionate about inclusive and sustainable growth, tackling global issues and helping disadvantaged populations.
- 2017: Master’s, International Management, ESADE Business & Law School
- 2016: Bachelor’s, Engineering Business Management, Warwick Business School
3 fun facts:
- Born in Greece but raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Speaks five languages: Greek, English, French, Amharic and Spanish
- Enjoys trying recipes from different countries
P: +1 (613) 237-2500