Senior Consultant, Francophone Africa – West
Dali delivers public-private partnership advisory across Africa. He provides clients with strategic, economic, and financial advisory on infrastructure projects.
Dali has helped structure transportation and renewable energy projects in Africa, as well as fund a national development plan. He has also given training sessions to African civil servants on financial modeling and electricity tariffs negotiation in the context of liberalization.
He specializes in project structuring, financial modeling, feasibility studies, due diligence studies and assets valuation.
- Master of Corporate Finance, EMLyon Business School, France
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Economics, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France
3 fun facts:
- Lived in Paris for 5 years but never saw the Eiffel Tower up close
- Would prefer to ride a single-speed bicycle over any car
- Would have spent the rest of his life studying history, sociology and religious sciences