Daniel DiFilippo, CFA
Senior Consultant, Canada
Daniel has over six years of experience working and studying in the transportation, power, and mining sectors.
An engineer by trade, Daniel conducts market research and forecasting activities for public and private clients.
Prior to joining CPCS, Daniel focused on drivers of asset valuation in the research and market advisory team at one of the world’s largest real asset managers.
His responsibilities included the following:
- Analyzing road, rail and port assets for acquisition or divestiture
- Conducting site visits
- Managing technical advisors
- Engaging deal teams
- Developing forecasts
- Presenting research and valuation materials to investment decision makers.
- 2014: M.ASc., Mineral Economics, Queen’s University
- 2010: B.Eng., Geological Engineering, Queen’s University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Advanced Financial Modeler
3 fun facts:
- Avid board game player, cross country skier, road cyclist and ultimate frisbee player
- Forever pursuing a better vegetable garden
- Father to a young daughter and an eight years old lab
P: +1 (613) 301-9895