Senior Consultant, Public-Private Partnerships
Daniel has more than five years of experience advising governments and regional institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa, as well as private equities and small and medium-sized enterprises in Europe and the US.
Before joining CPCS, he worked at Performances Group developing and implementing strategic plans for Gabon and the Economic and Monetary Community of Central Africa (CEMAC). He also worked on over 50 commercial and vendor due diligence engagements in various sectors with L.E.K. Consulting, EY-Parthenon and Kaiser Associates.
- Master of Science, Finance, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- Master of Arts, Industrial Economics, Capital University of Economics and Business, China
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing Strategy, Université de Lomé, Togo
3 fun facts:
- Lived in Beijing for two years and is fascinated by Chinese culture
- Is an amateur football (soccer) player that could have gone professional, but didn’t like the glamorous football player life
- Worked as a caregiver in retirement homes to pay for his university studies
P: + 44 203 651 5745