Douglas Turner, MBA
Doug specializes in sustainability strategy and renewable energy, with a secondary focus on financial analysis.
Prior to his career at CPCS, Doug interned with the International Organization for Migration in Geneva Switzerland, where he developed regional training workshops for the Migration, Environment and Climate Change division.
He is a native English speaker and has working proficiency in French.
- 2019: MBA, University of Toronto — Rotman School of Management
- 2019: MGA, University of Toronto — Munk School of Global Affairs
- 2016: B.A., Political Science, Public Policy and Administration, University of Waterloo
3 fun facts:
- Began learning Portuguese after working on a project in Northern Brazil
- Used to sail competitively
- Loves rock and ice climbing and teaches it to beginners