Eddie Wytkind, MBA
Eddie has six years of experience in policy creation and analysis, financial modeling and funding assistance for multimodal transport projects.
Prior to joining CPCS, Eddie was a private equity analyst for Baird and, most notably, served as a senior policy advisor to the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee on Capitol Hill. In this capacity, he assisted with the formulation of the FAST Act – focusing on its policy and funding impact for the Northeast and Midwest Regions.
On Capitol Hill, Eddie worked on policy analysis, grant proposals and funding for a number of projects:
- Creation of a new lock at the Soo Locks (Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan)
- I-35/535 multimodal freight project at the Port of Duluth-Superior
- Northern Lights Express passenger rail project throughout the State of Minnesota and
- Southwest Light Rail Train (LRT) Expansion in the Twin Cities.
- MBA, University of Minnesota
- B.S.c., Business Administration and Political Science, Saint Joseph’s University
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys cold weather
- Is an avid (obsessive, even) Chelsea FC fan
- Worked as a bartender part time for nine years