Elan Cusiac-Barr, MBA
Global Director, Public-Private Partnerships
Elan is a financial advisor by training with over 20 years of experience originating, structuring and leading complex infrastructure transactions in Canada, the U.K., Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Elan has held leadership and executive positions in advising public and private sector clients in the development, procurement and financing of infrastructure projects across the power, transport, health and water sectors.
Prior to his current position, Elan worked for the infrastructure advisory teams at KPMG (UK) and PwC (Canada). He also led the PPP advisory team for West and Central Africa at IFC (the private sector arm of the World Bank Group). In this capacity, Elan focused on upstream support to develop the enabling environment and pipeline for PPPs and on transaction advisory services to implement infrastructure PPPs.
- 1998: International MBA, University of Ottawa
- 1997: Graduate Diploma, Management, McGill University
- 1994: B.A., Political Science, McGill University
- Aspired to be a chef as a child
- Financed his university costs by working in the fashion industry
- Loves spending time outdoors with his two energetic children
P: +1 613-237-2500 ext. 364