Content Strategist, Corporate
Emile started his content writing career in 2019.
Emile is responsible for writing all web content. His secondary duties include editing business proposals and reports and managing the company’s social media presence.
Prior to joining CPCS, Emile was a graduate student. He has experience teaching undergraduates and has published peer-reviewed articles in academic journals and magazines.
- 2019: M.A., International Relations, The Ohio State University
- 2016: M.A., International Relations, Royal Military College of Canada
- 2014: B.A., Political Science, McGill University
3 fun facts:
- Pretty good at fantasy basketball
- Enjoys fostering cats
- Always in the loop regarding international news
P: +1 (613) 237-2500 ext. 399