Senior Consultant, U.S.
Eric is a policy analyst with experience in transportation (e.g., freight) planning and policy.
Eric has worked with state departments of transportation to improve freight planning methods and identify topics for inter-state cooperation. His role as an analyst and advisor is rooted in his academic background in policy analysis methods, such as cost-benefit analysis and program evaluation. He enjoys the challenge of understanding and communicating complex transportation topics.
Prior to joining CPCS, Eric worked for the National Center for Freight and Infrastructure Research and Education (CFIRE), where he prepared policy analyses and maps on freight topics, including marine highways, truck parking, freight planning and multimodal investment comparison.
- 2016: MPA, Public Policy Analysis, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2012: B.A., Geography, University of Wisconsin-Madison
3 fun facts:
- Is an avid sea kayaker, whitewater kayaker and canoeist (and paddles every month of the year)
- Prefers cooking over a campfire to a fully-equipped kitchen
- Must find the best donut shop in each city he visits
P: +1 (815) 345-1022