Consultant, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Faris has strategic planning and project implementation experience in the renewable energy and telecom infrastructure space.
Prior to joining CPCS, Faris worked as a strategy analyst in the renewable energy sector at EY in India for clients such as the World Bank, the Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) and an energy foundation. He has also worked as a finance operations analyst for government-funded projects in Saudi Arabia.
- 2019: MBA, Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University
- 2014: B.A., Finance Accounting and Management, University of Nottingham
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys trying out new cuisine
- Loves the board game “Catan”
- Connoisseur of India’s underground rap scene
P: +1 (613) 237-2500