Fatou Kiné Faty, MBA
Senior Consultant, Public-Private Partnerships
Kiné speaks French and English and has more than 10 years of experience. She has held a number of consulting roles, including within the banking and international development sectors throughout Europe, Africa and North America.
Before CPCS, she was a country engagement manager covering West and Central Africa at the African Risk Capacity Group, an agency of the African Union, under the United Nations World Food Program that helps governments to better plan, prepare and respond to extreme weather events and natural disasters. In this role, Kiné looked after Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Mauritania and Ghana by supporting the countries governments in the implementation of financial tools and infrastructure to mitigate impacts and increase climate change resiliency.
- Master of Business Administration in Finance and Strategy, McGill University
- Master’s in Business Consulting, Paris-Dauphine University
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Paris-Dauphine University
3 fun facts:
- In the last 10 years, has lived in Senegal, France, Canada, Côte d’Ivoire and 5 cities; Dakar, Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Abidjan
- Met Senegal’s President Macky Sall in 2019
- Created a social-purposed brand aimed at promoting the talent of marginalized artisans in Africa