Fatou Kiné Faty, MBA
Senior Consultant, Major projects
Kiné speaks French and English and has more than 10 years of experience. She held 10 years of experience in various sectors and roles including consulting, banking and international development throughout Europe, Africa and North America.
Before CPCS, she was a country engagement manager covering West and Central Africa at the African Risk Capacity Group, an agency of the African Union, under the United Nations World Food Program that helps governments to better plan, prepare and respond to extreme weather events and natural disasters. In this role, Kiné looked after Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Mauritania and Ghana by supporting the countries’ governments in the implementation of financial tools and infrastructure to mitigate impacts and increase climate change resiliency.
- Master of Business Administration in Finance and Strategy, McGill University
- Master’s in Business Consulting, Paris-Dauphine University
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Paris-Dauphine University
3 fun facts:
- In the last 10 years, has lived in 4 countries (Senegal, France, Canada, Côte d’Ivoire) and 5 cities (Dakar, Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Abidjan)
- Met Senegal’s President Macky Sall in 2019
- Created a social-purposed brand aimed at promoting the talent of marginalized artisans in Africa
Contact Fatou Kiné