Florence Iseko, MBA
Consultant, West Africa
An economist, Florence has over five years of experience in international business and management consulting.
Florence honed her skills exploring market opportunities for multinational companies in Africa. She specializes in engaging in political intelligence, stakeholder mapping, institutional and regulatory framework and market and economic due diligence.
At CPCS, Florence has coordinated feasibility studies to design concept reviews for the proposed Abuja Bus Rapid Transit System, Concession of the Western (Lagos-Kano) and the Eastern (Port Harcourt-Maiduguri) Narrow Gauge Lines.
- 2015: MBA, China Europe International Business School
- 2015: M.A., International Business, Strategic Management and International Consultancy, Tufts University
- 2011: B.A., Economics, American University of Nigeria
3 fun facts:
- Can work in four languages
- Has visited over 60 countries
- Has eight (soon to be nine) university degrees at her residence
P: +234 81 6813 0216