Junior Consultant, Growth and Operations
Gabrièle supports projects across CPCS’s areas of expertise and markets. She specializes in environmental issues, international law, and global politics.
Gabrièle has done research contracts on political issues, has volunteered with legal clinics and projects, and has worked as a research assistant at the United Nations International Law Commission.
She has also done research contracts on how Russia’s war in Ukraine affected Canadian politics, contributing a chapter on this subject for a book. Most recently, she interned in Chicago with the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers, where she worked on maritime and environmental issues.
- Specialized Graduate Diploma (DESS) in Environmental Management, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Master of Laws in International and European Law – Marine Resource and Environmental Law, Université Côte d’Azur, France
- Master of Laws in International Law – International Law and International Politics, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Bachelor of International law and International Relations, Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Is a vegetarian and enjoys trying new recipes
- Studied and worked in Canada, UK, France, Switzerland, USA
- Whales are her favourite animal, and she likes talking about anything ocean-related