Analyst, Infrastructure Development Unit
Georgia has experience developing infrastructure in Africa. She specializes in infrastructure transactions and investments and has a background in asset management.
Prior to her career at CPCS, Georgia advised clients in the Middle East and North Africa for the political risk advisory firm Oxford Analytica. Georgia has also worked in the impact investment space, where she managed private equity investments that sought to advance global Sustainable Development Goals.
- 2022: CEMS Master in International Management, University of St. Gallen and Copenhagen Business School
- 2022: M.Sc., International Business, Ivey Business School, Western University
- 2019: B.A., Honours Business Management, Western University
- 2019: Diploma, Globalization and International Affairs, Bard College
3 fun facts:
- Lived briefly on one of the Galapagos Islands
- Originally from Vancouver, Canada, and grew up skiing as a weekend hobby
- Passionate about economic development and has volunteered with the United Nations
P: +1 604 862 8553