Godwin Badu-Marfo, PhD
Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Analytics
Godwin is an enthusiastic technologist passionate about intelligent systems and disruptive technologies.
Before joining CPCS, Godwin worked as a Research Data Scientist at the Transportation Research for Integrated Planning Lab at Concordia University, Montreal.
- PhD, Geography and Planning, Concordia University
- M.Sc., Management of Information Systems, Coventry University
- B.Sc., Geomatic Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah’s University of Science and Technology
3 fun facts:
- Passionate about making sense of data
- Loves to travel, meet new people and try new dishes
- A good friend to have
P: +1 (613) 237-2500