Senior Consultant, Canada
Hassan is an economist with seven years of experience in consulting, research, data analysis, economic impact assessments, public policy and report writing.
Hassan’s expertise lies in econometrics, regression methods, economic modeling, forecasting, input-output models, cost-benefit analysis and policy design. At CPCS, he has completed assignments in the U.K., Middle East and South Asia in the agricultural sector and in fiscal policy, housing, demographics, business and the investment climate.
Prior to joining CPCS, Hassan worked with several international organizations, like PwC, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation and the United States Agency for International Development.
- On hold: Ph.D., Economics, University of Cambridge
- 2011: M.Phil., Economics, University of Cambridge
- 2010: M.Sc., Economics, Lahore University of Management Sciences
- 2009: B.Sc., Economics and Mathematics, Lahore University of Management Sciences
3 fun facts:
- Has lived in six countries in the last 12 years
- Wanted to be an air force pilot as a child
- Considers himself a good vegetarian cook