Principal Consultant, Growth and Operations
An economist by training fluent in public policy and finance, Ian has experience in the electricity, gas, water and transport sectors.
Most recently, Ian worked on competition appeals in the water sector, served as the lead financial advisor to the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets on the sale of subsea electricity transmission assets and to electricity interconnector developers.
- 2013: M.Sc., Finance and Economics, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- 2012: Bachelor of Social Science, University of Ottawa
3 fun facts:
- Never had a beef burger from McDonald’s (and is not planning to)
- Lived in the U.K. for eight years and became a British citizen
- Advised the public sector on the sale of £1bn of electricity transmission assets in the past two years
P: +1 (613) 237-2500