Principal Consultant, Power
Ingar is a senior energy economist and program manager specialized in power markets in Africa.
He has 10 years of experience advising clients on sector reforms, conducting financial and economic analyses of energy projects and markets, and preparing policy and institutional analyses in several countries across Africa.
- CEMS Master of International Management, Norwegian School of Economics and ESADE, Spain
- Master of Science, Business Administration, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), Norway
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Norwegian School of Economics (NHH), Norway
- Uses his bike to get to the ski slopes during winter
- Continuously monitors the performance of the off-grid solar panel at his family’s mountain cottage
- Makes pancakes for his family every Sunday