Senior Consultant, Canada
Joël has over three years of experience working in the energy and transportation sectors.
Thanks to his multidisciplinary background, Joël provides economic, engineering and financial direction to CPCS projects.
Over the past year, Joël has:
- Modeled financials for renewable energy projects
- Created financial model shadow bids for a major port expansion in Tunisia
- Analyzed the impact of solar energy policies on private investments
- Researched the cost of multimodal transportation of commodities across Canada
Joël is pursuing his CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation and has successfully passed level II.
He is fluent in French and English and is based in Toronto.
- 2017: M.Sc., Energy Science and Technology, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich
- 2015: B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Queen’s University
3 fun facts:
- Biked across Switzerland in seven days
- Ran a marathon in Salzburg, Austria
- Has won 21 medals at the Canoe Kayak National Championship over six years
P: +1 (647) 884-3870