Justin Souglbé Nabaguedja
Senior Consultant, Francophone Africa - North/Centre/East
Fluent in French and English, Justin is an electrical engineer with close to 10 years of professional experience working across the power sector from generation to transmission and distribution. For example, he’s prepared and supervised investment transactions in the energy sector and power projects in West and Central Africa, including Côte d’Ivoire, Mali, Burkina Faso and Congo.
Before joining CPCS, he worked at Deloitte, where he supported the preparation and supervision of investment operations in the power sector for a French development agency. This involved the implementation of power projects to improve the performance of the electrical system as well as a software to fix billing issues.
- Master of Management and International Trade, IAE Lyon – Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, France
- Master of Engineering in Electrical and Energy Engineering, International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE), Burkina Faso
- Bachelor of Science in Water and Environment, Major in Energy, International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE), Burkina Faso
- Enjoys going on long distance road trips
- As a history enthusiast, he enjoys discovering and visiting tourist sites, monuments and old buildings such as old cathedrals and colonial buildings
P: +1 613-237-2500