Kelly is a transportation consultant focused on US infrastructure projects.
Kelly helps CPCS clients make sound and impactful decisions across various transportation sectors. She leverages data analytics to develop infrastructure solutions for better transportation systems and to meet sustainability challenges.
Kelly applies her background in community-based transportation research and advanced policy analysis to inform ideas and strategies in new and existing markets.
- Master of Science, Public Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University, United States
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication and Spanish, University of Nebraska-Omaha, United States
3 fun facts:
- Enjoys playing all kinds of sports and doing crafts
- Is a former soccer (or fútbol) D1 collegiate goalkeeper
- Loves traveling with friends, family, or solo