Spatial Data Scientist, Infrastructure Analytics
Khuram specializes in spatial data analytics, evidenced-based decision making, digital transformation and data visualization.
Prior to joining CPCS, Khuram has conducted social impact analysis of infrastructure development projects in downtown St. Catharines, Ontario, identified and mapped low performing schools in Pakistan for Adam Smith International and developed a fact-based understanding of informal trade in highland Asia for the International Growth Centre.
- 2018: M.A., Human Geography, Brock University
- 2015: B.Sc., Economics, Lahore University of Management Sciences
3 fun facts:
- Self-proclaimed fusion food expert
- Squash and basketball enthusiast
- Has trekked the Himalayan and Karakoram mountains
P: +1 (613) 237-2500