Principal Consultant, Anglophone & Lusophone Africa
Lisa has extensive experience in public-private partnership (PPP) analysis and transaction advisory in West Africa.
Some current projects:
- Managing a green real estate PPP
- Managing a transboundary PPP for the transmission and treatment of potable water
- PPP advisory for a World Bank-funded study to develop guidelines for private sector participation in Ethiopia
- PPP advisory for a study funded by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Commission to develop best practice guidelines for port concessions
Lisa has also recently closed a transaction for the concession of two pharmaceutical warehouse facilities in Nigeria.
Prior to joining CPCS, Lisa worked at a consulting firm focusing on PPP and socio-economic development and at a financial think-tank specializing in global monetary policy — both in London, U.K.
- 2012: M.Sc., Development Management, London School of Economics and Political Science
- 2010: B.Com., General Management (Finance), McGill University
3 fun facts:
- Studied art history and painting in Lanciano
- Taught English and photography at a girl’s school in Jaipur
- Enjoys hiking, most recently in the Yukon and Alaska
P: +1 (613) 237 2500