Senior Consultant, Legal Counsel
Lucas is a lawyer with a keen interest in public infrastructure. He leans on his public sector experience and private sector training to provide meaningful and practical legal advice.
Lucas has broad range of legal experience, from briefing senior officials on national security matters to helping draft anti-money laundering legislation in Canada. He first worked on infrastructure projects during his articling term at Norton Rose Fulbright.
At CPCS, Lucas hopes to explore how social and cultural infrastructure can help promote social cohesion, community engagement and cultural expression.
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Human Geography and French Literature, Queen’s University, Canada
3 fun facts:
- Founded a touch rugby team in Ottawa and now competes across Canada
- Is an aspiring great Canadian baking show contestant
- Wrote an essay in law school about why and how domesticated animals should have voting rights